The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

Hah

I loved the elaborate drawings with the not-so-elaborate people, it clashed in a hilarious manner. Also, the tourette's guy reference had me rolling. This is pretty much facebook in a flash movie :D

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Humanity Overcome

Wiped out the entire planet with a minimal Parasite. Feeling pretty good about that XD This is a great game. Looking forward to III if there's gonna be one.

Mario Star Scramble 2 Mario Star Scramble 2

Great game!

The gameplay was awesome. The song that played was catchy. It was a good spin-off (this is one concept the other reviewers aren't seeming to grasp onto) to the Mario series.

However, the Boss level's camera position essentially made it a giant random win scenario. I lost almost all my lives on the final level because when you're near the top of the screen, you have no reflex time to move if there's something coming. Whether or not you win is very random for the most part. To be fair, it was the only part of the game with any difficulty beyond "easy".

Another thing, it was just a little too short. Make it a couple worlds longer and we're looking at a 9.5 to a 10.

Hayl Naw Hayl Naw

Quality Polarbaerz

This track is another example of why Polahbaerz is the best musician on the entire website. This track not only shows that you wish be in a state of "Hell Nah" and "Shoo". The mastering is fantastic, and you clearly put a lot of effort into this. Honestly, the static at the end, clearly representing a socio-political statement towards our modern ways and how we view love. I was almost brought to tears by this enlightening track and it's subtle undertones of sorrow and grieving. Who hurt you, Polahbaerz, who hurt you? I will loudly proclaim "HELL NAH, SHOO" in remembrance of this brilliant symphony towards romance, society, and life itself. Thank you Polahbaerz. This was truly life changing and masterful.

DJPolahBaerz responds:

DID YOU HERD OF A SITE CULLED 4CHAN? ITS PRETTEH KEWL.

Dx_Trust in the Dough (ft. C3) Dx_Trust in the Dough (ft. C3)

Dear fine fellow:

I see that you are possibly interested in receiving copious amounts of American currency. You are pardoned for being "too slang". I understand that the deprived wasteland that is Urban Society. I am here to outstretch an caring arm towards you, my dearest musical colleague, to come aboard my luxurious Gulfstream G650 Business Class Airliner. My busty attendants will take you towards perfection. However, within the confines of urban construction, you are clearly unrivaled. My dearest friend, we must go! We shall take to the blue air expansive, and we will partake in any luxury we desire. I bid you farewell, and a proper vote.

Your dearest friend and colleague,
Xayro Q. Seversky, Ph.D., Esquire

DISTRIX responds:

Pardon me, my fellow negro, if my language is too callous.

Have Some Fun (Original Mix) Have Some Fun (Original Mix)

ATTENTION UNIVERSE

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN RECORDED HISTORY.

CHRIS HENSON HAS FINISHED A TRACK. THE WORLD'S END IS NIGH. AND I THINK I LIKE IT.

Love, your dearest friend,
Xayro Seversky

ioneofmany responds:

Bahaha OHHHH MYY GODDDD!! Thanks for the epic caps-filled review. Lurve you too man!

--Chris

Xayro Xayro

Whoa

Check out this sexy man.

Syringes responds:

Lawl oh yes.

ioneofmany ioneofmany

It's...

Chris Freakin' Henson. This man is a beast and one of the best producers I've had the pleasure of knowing and working with. Any picture of him gets a 10 >:3

Also, you're a beast at drawing and are awesome in general. So 10 for that also.

Syringes responds:

Aww thanks! ^^ Same to you and your amazing laugh!